📈 Sep 20 — Daily Stock Market Headlines 🚀
Most important finance news at a glance for busy investors
🔸 S&P 500 -1.13% Nasdaq -0.95% ➡️ All 11 sectors of the S&P fell today as investors waiting for the Fed rate decision tomorrow.
🔸 Nvidia (NVDA) ➡️ Nvidia unveiled new products during the annual GTC conference.
- • New cloud services to support AI workflows
- • New generation of GeForce RTX GPUs
- • First GPUs based on the new NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture for gamers and creators.
- • Grace CPU and Grace Hopper Superchip for enterprises
- • New Thor super chip for Autonomous Vehicles, Robotics, Medical Instruments, and More
🔸 Coinbase (COIN) ➡️ Coinbase plans to increase fees for those trading less than $250m a month.
🔸 Meta (META) ➡️ Meta said that it would integrate WhatsApp with Salesforce so businesses can chat with their customers through WhatsApp messaging service
🔸 United Airlines (UAL) ➡️ United Airlines paused 25 Boeing 777 airplanes operation after discovering failed inspections on wing panels.
🔸 Beyond Meat (BYND) ➡️ Beyond Meat COO was suspended after arrest for allegedly biting a man’s nose.