📈 Sep 14 — Daily Stock Market Headlines 🚀
Most important news at a glance for busy investors
🎙️ S&P 500 +0.34% Nasdaq +0.74% ➡️ Stocks rebounded today after the worst day since 2020 due to the hot CPI report.
🎙️ Crypto ➡️ Ethereum price outpaces Bitcoin with its merge process coming
- 🔸 The merge process would reduce Ethereum energy consumption by 99%
🎙️ EV ➡️ Biden announced the approval of $900M funding for EV charging infrastructure
- 🔸 The funding is part of the $1T infrastructure law approved in 2021
🎙️ Twilio (TWLO) ➡️ Twilio announced to layoff 11% of the workforce
- 🔸 It has also reaffirmed third-quarter guidance.
🎙️ Netflix (NFLX) ➡️ Netflix estimated that its ad-supported tier would reach 40M viewers by 2023Q3. Currently, Netflix has 220M subscribers
🎙️ Tesla (TSLA) ➡️ Tesla’s Gigafactory expansion in Germany has been delayed indefinitely
- 🔸 City committee has removed the voting plan from the committee agenda
- 🔸 Expansion plan could be paused by Tesla itself due to falling demand
This Week Watchlist
- Thursday: Adobe ER