📈 July 15 — Daily Market Update 🚀
- Nasdaq Up 1.79%; S&P Up 1.92%; Dow Up 2.15%; All three indexes raised today even after Wednesday’s historical high inflation report. From this week’s earnings calls, most CEOs/Executives are still optimistic about the US economy.
- Citigroup Up 13% after the hour, reported earnings beat expectations benefiting from rising interest rates. “In a challenging macro and geopolitical environment, our team delivered solid results and we are in a strong position to weather uncertain times, given our liquidity, credit quality, and reserve levels,” said CEO Jane Fraser.
- UnitedHealthGroup Up 5.38%, reported earnings beat expectations with raised full-year outlook.
- Wells Fargo Up 6.25%, reported earnings below expectations with profit Down 48%
Watch List 👀
- Monday: Bank of America, Goldman Sachs ER
- Tuesday: Netflix, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin ER
- Wednesday: Tesla, ASML, United Airlines ER
- Thursday: Snap, American Airline, Blackstone ER
- Friday: Cliffs, Verizon, American Express ER