7/6 Daily Market Updates
- [Risks] Interest Rate: Federal Reserve officials said another interest rate increase of 50 or 75 basis points in July with a possibility of “more restrictive” rates if elevated inflation pressures persist.
- US stock continues to rally today. S&P +0.36%, Nasdaq +0.35%, Dow +0.23%
- [Catalyst] Gamestop (GME) jumps in extended trading after announcing 4-for-1 stock split
- [Risk] Virgin Galactic (SPCE): announces deal with Boeing subsidiary to build additional aircraft ‘motherships’
- [Catalyst] ARK Innovation ETF (ARKK): chart suggests an uptrend pattern
- [Risks] Crypto brokerage Voyager Digital files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection